My inbox is currently full of trend predictions for the coming year. Colour, style, and material, are the focus of many of the big names.
Here are some of the highlights…
- Duck Green
- Sap Green
- Mouses’s Back
- Ammonite and Purbeck Stone
- Stiffkey Blue
- Treron and Pigeon
ROCKETT ST. GEORGE
1. Natural TextureBrilliant for bringing the beauty of the outside in, a new approach to natural textures reveals coloured marble, dried flowers, and organic textures and materials.
2. Grown Up GlamourA trend that’s never far from our minds! Grown-up glamour embraces a maximalist approach to décor where pattern reigns and there’s no such thing as too many trimmings.
3. Forever FurnitureWe always try to make better eco-friendly decisions in the home. This year it’s all about ‘buy once, buy well’. Invest in key pieces that you will love, forever more.
4. English EccentricExpect to see confident interiors that approach colour and decoration with some serious drama. Anything goes, so if you love it, then it deserves to be celebrated in your home.
5. Far Eastern InfluenceThe timeless design principles of traditional Japanese design are renowned for finding beauty in simplicity. We’re predicting a huge rise in eastern influences in 2020.
6. Home ComfortsStaying in doesn’t necessarily mean missing out. From throwing a dinner party to curling up in front of the fire, there’s something incredibly inviting about staying in.
As well as a stream of email updates the High Street is rife with gossip about up and coming launches.
Word on the street is that Neptune are going to spice it up with a new colour to be released in the Spring.
That’s as much as I can say at the moment but I’m sure whatever hue they choose it will work seamlessly with their back catalogue thus adding a new dimension to their signature style.
Watch this space for the big reveal or keep abreast with Neptune’s news at https://www.neptune.com/about-us/journal/